Sharing with you some of my Vitamin E capsule’s DIYs with you all.
Watch the video below!
VIT E Capsules for Healthy Hair
- The antioxidant properties could help reduce the amount of oxidative stress and free radicals that cause the hair follicle cells to break down.
- Help prevent hair loss
- Increased shine
- Balance oil production in scalp
- Oil- Coconut oil + 2 Vit E Capsule: Pierce two vitamin E capsules with a pin, and squeeze the contents into the oil. The oils help vitamin E spread more easily on to scalp.
- Other alternates are, you can add 1 capsule to Shampoo, Conditioner or Hair Mask.
Vit E for Healthy Looking Skin
- Protects Skin From UV Ray
- Antioxidant: protects skin from the harmful free radicals
- Moisturizes Your Skin
- Treat Dark Circles
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Apply Vitamin E Capsule On Your Face
- Skin Whitening: Vitamin E Oil, Yogurt, Lemon Juice, And Honey
- Skin Scars And Acne: Prick the capsule and apply directly
- Dark Circles: Apply the oil directly to the area around your eyes.
- Glowing Skin: Vitamin E, Papaya, And Honey
- Hyperpigmentation: Vitamin E Oil And Olive Oil
- Dry Skin: Vitamin E Oil, Milk, And Honey
- Soft Skin: Vitamin E Oil And Glycerin
Thank you 🙂