Coffee Lover? No? But I am sure you all love to take care of your skin.
Here, I am sharing my favourite DIY skincare routine with you all, which I prefer on regular bases rather using any chemical products on my skin.
Quick pointers on Coffee properties which helps rejuvenate skin.
- Caffeine content in coffee help reduces cellulite.
- Source of Antioxidant
- Anti-ageing benefits
- Rich source of vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Anti-inflammatory effects- certainly fight acne.
Amazing, isn’t it!
Let’s move on to my simple DIY with Coffee.
1. Face Scrub: Ground Coffee + Olive oil/ coconut oil
Mix it well, keep it for 2 min and massage it on your face in circular motion. Helps buff away the dead skin cells.
2. Face Mask: Ground Coffee + Honey
Take 1 tablespoon of ground coffee and add honey as per the consistency you are looking for. Apply the mask on your face and keep it for 15 to 20 min. Rinse it with lukewarm water.
3. Face Pack: Ground Coffee + Turmeric + Lemon
Mix all 3 ingredients as per your requirement, add just a pinch of turmeric. Keep it for 2 min, so that the ingredients are blended well. This works best for people with oily skin, do give it a try.
Stay tuned, as there are 2 more parts to it 🙂