I know that it’s been a while since I published a blog post, but I’ll try sticking to my own schedule (Self Instructions). I have stayed in Pune for 2 years for my Post graduation and feels like it was yesterday, and I miss it so badly. Well! Let’s get started.
This time I am going to answer in pointers, also these cover the frequently asked questions :
• Lavasa is a beautifully built city which is 50kms away from Pune city.
• The city is structured to resemble the Italian city of Portofino, indeed a good job. Also, it is known as one of the must-visit hills stations of India, spread over 25000 acres.
• So, there are different ways to travel, including bus, hire a cab or by train, I travelled via cab and make sure while booking a cab you choose outstation and not rental.
• People who do not belong to Maharashtra usually get confused with Lavasa & Lonavala. Though they are in the same stretch, they are 100km away from each other.
• You don’t have to plan a full day outing unless planning to stay there. You can get enough in 3 to 4 hours.
• There are a few water sports which didn’t interest me hence I didn’t explore that part.
• Coming to food, there are American diners to try out, like Hippo, Hungry and a few more.
Overall, one must explore this place, and monsoon will be a bliss to your getaway.
Love Blink 😉