Do I have to justify the blog’s title? Very much No!
All of us know that at our bad times, probably when we are struggling to find a right outfit for the traditional occasion, one dupatta saves us big time. Here I have a dupatta twist to play around.
Dupatta saves us from all of these mentioned circumstances-
- Not much time to go shopping (Online never works for emergency)
- Broke financially yet don’t want to compromise with our looks.
- Good to experiment. Style them as we wish.
- Have siblings? Steal from their wardrobe (Later you can give her a chocolate and say “thank you” for saving)
- A reasonable & affordable gift to give your girlfriends (Pick a right one please)
- Wrap it up like a skirt too.
I chose a bright colour dupatta to team it up with my golden skirt and blue blouse. I picked this dupatta from my sister’s wardrobe, saviour right?!The outfit which I chose is a mix and match thingy, it’s all picked up from other outfit combos.
Love Blink 😉